Join us in Esperance for our newest workshop, where we will spend 4 days capturing Western Australia’s most idyllic coastline, from Twilight Beach (once voted ‘best beach’ in Australia), to renowned Lucky Bay and Hellfire Beach at Cape Le Grand National Park.
We’ve used our extensive local experience to create a sensational itinerary that will see us visiting the most breathtaking Esperance locations.
* Esperance local (no transport or accommodation required).
During the theoretical component , we cover topics including image editing, video editing and social media. Edit your own images with assistance from our trainers during the afternoon freestyle sessions.
The workshop includes:
- 3 night twin-share accomodation
- Return transport from Perth via commuter bus
- Tea, coffee, snacks and refreshments
- Theory and practical workshops covering topics including:
- Camera settings
- Practical aerial shooting
- Editing imagery
- Creating video content
- Social Media
- Practical tuition
Transport departs from Applecross at 6am Thursday morning and returns by 5pm Sunday.
A full itinerary will be sent out before the commencement of the course.
The Propellor Project trainers on the February 2021 Esperance Workshop are Scott Slawinski and Dylan Dehaas.
For additional information please contact us.