Shoot spectacular West Australian landmarks like Elephant Rocks and Green’s Pool during this 3 day, 2 night aerial imagery workshop in the Amazing South Coast region.
The Denmark region hosts some of the best aerial landscapes in Australia and we’ve used our extensive local experience to create a sensational itinerary that will see you visiting the most breathtaking locations.
* Denmark local (no transport or accommodation required).
Learn from 2 of our industry professionals (Scott, Matt or Dylan), as we cover topics such as flight safety and planning, camera settings, the tips and tricks of aerial photography and much, much more.
The workshop includes:
- 2 night twin-share accomodation
- Return transport from Perth via commuter bus
- Tea, coffee, snacks and refreshments
- Theory and practical workshops covering topics including:
- Camera settings
- Practical aerial shooting
- Editing imagery
- Creating and editing video content
- Social Media instruction
- Practical tuition
Transport departs from Perth at 9am Friday morning and returns by 5pm Sunday.
A full itinerary will be sent out before the commencement of the course.
The Propellor Project trainers on the May 2021 Denmark workshop are Scott Slawinski and Dylan Dehaas.
For additional information please contact us.